While most of us are busy soaking up the last few weeks of summer, the folks at SXSW are busy thinking about March 2017 when Austin, TX becomes the hot spot -- and hot bed -- for all that’s new and unique in the worlds of interactive, film and music.
House Party has always had a presence at SXSW – from throwing parties to mentoring sessions. This year, as they say, we’d like to kick it up a notch. We’ve proposed a top-notch panel entitled “Alcohol & Influencer Marketing: Mixing it up Right.” Our panel includes thought leaders who also happen to be fun folks; Dennis O’Malley from Experticity is leading the way in influencer marketing while Curt Goldman from Cocktail Courier is reinventing the way cocktails are delivered to your door. I’ll be joining them and moderating a discussion about how the rise of influencer marketing has uniquely impacted a category where #undertheinfluence has a meaning of its own.
To get there, we’ll need your vote – and the instructions below are so easy, you can even do it after a cocktail or two… ideally delivered by Cocktail Courier!
- Go to http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/62533
- Click “Sign In” at the top-right of the screen
- Sign-up with SXSW in order to vote.
(The simplest way to do this is to select “Sign in with Facebook”. If you have an account simply sign-in as normal.)
- You’ll be taken to our submission at http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/62533
(Since you’re already signed-in, if anything happens where you’re not redirected back to our submission, since simply drop http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/62533 back into the URL.)
- On the left side of our panel submission page, where it says “Cast Your Vote,” click the thumbs-up symbol.
- Only one vote can be cast per signed-up user on the SXSW site, so please spread the word and help us get more votes!
It's that easy! And thanks in advance for your vote - we can't wait to see you at SXSW 2017!