Our advocacy campaign for MorningStar Farms® boosted the brand’s sales by 6%
When 3,000 avid advocates threw “Feel Good Grilling” House Parties for MorningStar Farms®, they introduced the masses to the brand, driving millions of authentic earned impressions, mountains of user-generated content and — best of all — a 6% sales lift in matched-panel markets, as measured by Nielsen.
MorningStar Farms was looking for an innovative way to introduce new consumers to its line of meat-free products, particularly its Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers. The brand wanted to drive awareness, trial and advocacy by tapping into its passionate fanbase and empower advocates to share how MorningStar Farms makes the foods you love better for you.
3,000 “Feel Good Grilling” House Parties that
- Provided hosts with a talk-worthy, fun-filled Party Pack that included MorningStar Farms products, recipes and branded gifts to give hosts and guests a memorable MorningStar Farms experience and inspiration for great UGC
- Drove authentic conversations, with a digital platform and social-sharing tools that got people talking, sharing and recommending — both offline and across social channels
- Showed hosts and guests that great-tasting food can be good for you too, through an authentic brand experience designed to keep MorningStar Farms top-of-mind and at the top of shopping lists for months and years to come
- Reach & awareness: 30 million impressions — 91% of them earned impressions
- Trials: 128,000 at-party product trials
- Brand Metrics: A 39-point lift in favorability, and 40-point lifts in advocacy-intent and purchase-intent
- Sales: A 6% sales lift in markets where House Parties took place, as measured by Nielsen